Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they will form part of the basis of any working agreement between Hooper Graphics (HG) and any Customer (The Client)
- Retention of Title: Property of the goods or services provided directly by or sub-contacted services of HG shall not pass to the Client until full payment has been made. The Client must sign a Working Agreement before any work can be undertaken.
- Sub-Contractors/Parties acting on behalf of HG: reserves the right to use at appropriate time sub-contractors or services to facilitate the working agreement. Also from time to time other parties working on behalf of HG may deliver or install services or goods; all such agencies will be thoroughly checked and will be bound by these terms and conditions, also by any insurance terms imposed on the insured. Every effort will be made to keep the Client informed of any such activity with, as much notice is as possible.
- Alterations/Additions or Changes: Any changes to the working agreement that incur additional costs to HG will be added to the invoice, at the standard rate of £30 an hour, and are to be paid for in full. We will endeavour to inform the Client of any changes that are due to unforeseen circumstances and the Client is also required to inform HG of any additions or changes to the working agreement, whether through advice taken or otherwise.
- Substitutions: HG reserves the right to substitute services or products required to fulfil the working agreement that carry no further charge to the Client. The Client will be kept informed of any such changes.
- Proof Approval. Proofs of all work may be submitted for the Client’s approval. It is the responsibility of the Client to check any proofs and prototypes as advised by HG. HG shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the Client in proofs so submitted and any extra costs incurred.
- Your Statutory Rights: Nothing contained with in these terms and conditions affects or will affect your statutory rights as a Client of goods or services from HG.
- Cancellation: Orders for goods may not be cancelled without prior agreement of HG. Where HG accepts cancellation, HG shall be entitled to reimbursement of any costs incurred by it in connection with the order.
- Payment: A 30% non-refundable deposit will be required prior to commencement of any work, unless otherwise stated. All work must be paid for by cheque or BACs on completion of all work outlined in the working agreement or within 21 working days agreed by the Client. Any payment not within 21 days will be charged interest at 2%.
- Copyright: The Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to HG for use in any project are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements. All work created by HG remains our copyright until final payment is received. Once we have received payment, all final published artwork becomes the ownership of the Client excluding fonts and other items that may have been sourced from a third party. HG reserves the right to use these designs for promotional material, within a portfolio section of the HG website and for tenders for new work.